This may be the last of the blogs that I write and yes I know I haven't finished Japan and South Korea yet but........time flies. I've added a few for December. The dates were all mixed up so hopefully I've now got December straight
We may be a little delayed in our departure as Mick has to renew his passport and we are in holiday season here so something will have to be cut from our itinerary but hopefully not too much.
Thank you for all your letters and good wishes.
Here we are eating again as a neighbour invited us out to lunch to thank Mick for the help he had given Elsie the daughter in completing application forms for American Universities.


She has been admitted to Iowa and is waiting to see if any of the other three, to which she applied, have accepted her. Her father is Director of Admissions and her mother is a librarian at ZJETP and they travel on the bus with us each day. They speak no English so Elsie is the translator.
No comments:
Post a Comment